THE SEA FARMHOUSE
Located on the hills halfway between Sorrento and Positano (both about 10 km far), The Sea Farmhouse is settled in a very peaceful location, completely immersed in the nature of a wide pine grove all around, with one of the most amazing view over the Li Galli islet.
This corner of Paradise is the perfect shelter for a relaxing vacation and the ideal choice for large groups of friends or families.
Characterized by a rustic style, this property is the typical Southern Italy farmhouse, where it is possible to find a wide range of vegetables (salad, tomatoes, eggplants, etc.) directly cultivated by the owners. Furthermore, inside the property, the owners run a factory where many different kind of marmalades, tomato sauce and the world famous limoncello liquor are produced. This factory serves also as a sort of workshop place where guests are invited to discover the process of the artisanal production and are incited to try and produce their own artisanal products together with the owners. The factory is also provided with a nice small shop where the guests can taste and buy the local products; this shop serves also as wine bar.
Inside the property there’s a restaurant for up to 70 pax, with an internal catering service available on request: just make a wish and all the local products could be served to you for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The main buildings of these huge property can accommodate up to 27 people and upon request other 4 single beds can be added for a total amount of 31 sleeps.
Furthermore, within the property there are few other detached buildings (3 suites and 2 standard rooms located at about 5 minutes walk downhill from the main buildings) that can accommodate other guests, for an overall total amount of 44 sleeps.
The main buildings consist in 3 separate villas:
• VILLA 1 sleeps up to 14 people. It’s divided in 2 floors and is composed by 8 standard rooms: 3 double bedrooms at the ground floor and 5 bedrooms (3 double and 2 single) at the first floor. The two single rooms are quite small, therefore are suitable for children or could be considered staff rooms. All the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms (please note: some bathrooms are quite small and have only a stand-up shower without stall, just a drain in the floor and a showerhead).
This villa, with its large living room, 2 pianos and an indoor bar at the ground floor, is considered the main building of the property.
• VILLA 2 sleeps up to 9 people. It’s divided in 2 floors and is composed as follows: at the ground floor 1 large suite with en-suite bathroom (wide shower and double sink and direct access to the garden with furnished portico; at the first floor 3 double deluxe bedrooms with dedicated / en-suite bathroom (2 with shower, one with shower and tub), both with access to a terrace and equipped with TV and mini-bar.
• VILLA 3 sleeps up to 6 people. It is located near Villa 1, it’s divided in 2 floors and is composed by 2 large suites - one for each floor - both with en-suite bathroom (with shower and double sink), mini-bar, access to an outdoor furnished area (garden at the ground floor, terrace at the first floor) with an amazing view on the beautiful panorama. In both suites it’s possible to add an extra bed.
There are no kitchens inside each villa, however close to VILLA 1 the guests can find a large industrial kitchen, as well as a large dining room that can host up to 50 people in order to dine all together. Upon request, at extra cost, the staff members can take care of the cleaning of the kitchen used by the guests and it is also possible to organize cooking class or dinner with private chef.
The swimming pool is shared by all the buildings. It is located closer to VILLA 1, but not far away also from the other 2 buildings. It is very well furnished with tables, chairs, deck-chairs, beach umbrellas and sun beds. It's not fenced.
The entire property is equipped with AC and WI-FI connection, while the telephone line is completely absent.
A large private car parking is available for all the guests and - even if a car is recommended - there is the possibility to have car transfers arranged on time.
At The Sea Farmhouse it is possible to organize special events (such as weddings and private parties) inside the restaurant as well as on the wide terracing around, furnished with pergola and awning.
FEATURES AND INCLUDED SERVICES
Garden and balcony/terrace
Other services upon request (at extra costs):
• Concierge services 24/7
• Car transfers
• Internal Catering (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Cooking lessons
• Special events
• Assistance and wood for Pizza Wood Oven
The nearest village is Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi (about 5 minutes drive), a nice small town where you can find all the basic services (bank, restaurants, supermarket, groceries, local shops).
The Sea Farmhouse is a true piece of Paradise but a bit isolated (a wide pine grove runs all over the inner side of the property), therefore it is highly recommended a car to explore the beautiful surroundings.
Sited in an exceptional strategic position, halfway between Sorrento and Positano, this property is the ideal place to enjoy the quietness of the nature and at the same time to reach worldwide famous resorts such as the nearby Sorrento and Positano, the archaeological sites of Pompeii and Herculaneum, the city of Naples with the Vesuvius volcano, the islands of Capri and Ischia, the beautiful Amalfi Coast with Ravello.
The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internazionale di Napoli (55km, 1h by car)
Sorrento: 10 km
Positano: 12 Km
Naples: 50 Km
Pompeii: 28 Km
Herculaneum: 40 Km